Distinct Partners are a new opening for a ETL/Data Warehouse Consultant.
Following a period of growth, we are now looking for experienced ETL professionals to join our consultancy team. If you are looking for a challenge in management consultancy and believe that you have the qualities to succeed in a dynamic and high growth consultancy environment, then we would love to hear from you.
- Data Integration skills (at least one of the following)
- Proprietary: Informatica, SAS Data Integration Studio, IBM Data Stage, Oracle.
- Open Source: Talend, Postgres, My SQL, CUDA, Python.
- Strong querying , data analysis and data flow mapping skills (must)
- Data quality skills – checks, standardisation, house holding etc (understanding)
- Data architecture skills (understanding)
- data modelling (normalisation, referential integrity etc)
- dimension modelling (dimensions, facts, SCDs etc
- XML scripting and open source data integration skills (strong plus)
- Database/ETL performance tuning and programming skills
Full details can be found at
If you would like to apply for the job you can email your CV to
Gina Cassidy firstname.lastname@example.org
and mention you heard about the job from me