The following outlines the steps to create a Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud Service.
Log into your Oracle Cloud account and then follow these steps.
1. Select Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud service from the side menu
2. Select Create Autonomous Data Warehouse button
3. Enter the Compartment details (Display Name, Database Name, CPU Core Count & Storage)
4. Enter a Password for Administrator, and then click ‘Create Autonomous Data Warehouse’
5. Wait until the ADWC is provisioned
Going from this
And you should receive and email that looks like this
6. Click on the name of the ADWS you created
7. Click on the Service Console button
8. Then click on Administration and then Download a Connection Wallet
Specify the password
You an now use this to connect to the ADWS using SQL Developer